1. Team Florida - Florida has a powerful offense and great pitching staff. They just came off a victory over the Florida Flash in bracket play in the Sunshine Super NIT to put them at #1 in our rankings and look very strong. Team Florida also took the North Carolina Super NIT back in April.
2. East Cobb Astros (GA) - Astros bring top level talent every year and this team in no different. They can hit the ball to all parts of the field powerfully and have a solid defensive nine. Despite recent losses, the Astros look strong and will be in contention to repeat last years Elite 32 Championship.
3. Florida Flash - “Flash” (Tom) Gordon’s Florida bunch can flat out play. They played deep into the Sunshine State Super NIT defeating ranked teams such as the #7 Poison Express on a walk off before falling to a solid Team Florida Bunch in the semi‘s.
4. HB Nitro Elite (CA) - This California bunch plays hard and continues to produce wins. Coming off a deep finish in last years Elite 32, look for this group to contend late June.
5. Nor Cal (CA) - Perennial powerhouse program Nor Cal always produces top ranked teams and this bunch is along the same lines. Nor Cal took the North California Super NIT picking up a win over the Peninsula Stars on the way. Look for Nor Cal to develop over the summer and be in the run for a championship late this summer.
6. Houston Banditos (TX) - The Banditos have made a name for themselves being a top level program in recent years. This years Banditos are big and have an explosive offense that scores a lot of runs.
7. Poison Express (FL) - The Express make hard plays look easy and mixed with a powerful offense look to be in contention for a championship this season. They recently went deep into the Sunshine State Super NIT before the tournament was called on rain. Express tied
#13 Gulf Coast Greyhounds and took a win over honorable mention Attack Baseball to advance.
8. Beaver Valley Red (PA) - Beaver Valley recently defeated Tri State Arsenal in the Columbus Super Nit to move up the rankings. Valley features some great talent and can really hit the ball with power to all parts of the field. Exciting bunch to watch.
9. Tri State Arsenal (NJ) - Arsenal has a solid team coming in at number nine. They have been a program that has put themselves on the map as being a solid contender in the world series the past few years. Strong pitching and explosive offense will be their biggest threat in their seek for a national title. Recently Arsenal has won the Memorial Day Super NIT in Michigan.
10. The Juice (TN) - The Juice recently took the Alabama Super NIT, Sandlot Leadoff Super NIT, and the MidSouth Super NIT defeating the #1 East Cobb Astros during the run. They feature an athletic group of players that play very well together.
11. Peninsula Stars (CA) - The Stars have been busy this summer and boast a 35-6 record. They recently went deep into the California Super NIT before falling to Nor Cal 8-1 in the Championship.
12. Gulf Coast Greyhounds (FL) - The Greyhounds come in breaking a huge win streaking held by #2 Team Florida with a 6-0 win. Despite some losses as of lately, the Greyhounds still show they have a respectful team worthy of a #13 ranking.
13. Dulin’s Dodgers (TN) - A powerhouse in the national travel ball circuit for the past few years. Despite not playing a lot in recent weeks, look for this program to put together another national contending squad.
14. CBC Storm (FL) - The Storm took the Tallahassee Super NIT a few weeks back and recently got a win over the Gulf Coast Greyhounds and Florida Flash. They look to have another powerful offense mixed with a good core pitching staff that can take them deep into tournaments late June.
15. Arizona Nitro (AZ) - The Nitro came in second place in the Spring Championships Super NIT tournament a few weeks back where they finished in front of powerhouses Nor Cal baseball and Team Rawlings Elite. This team can really hit, look for them to be in contention late summer.
16. Knights Baseball (MS) - Boasting a 34-10 record this team can do all the things necessary to win. They have shown this in the past few weeks coming in second in MidSouth Super NIT and winning the Memorial Day Super NIT.
17. Team Rawlings Elite (CA) - Team Rawlings recently took a 3rd place finish at the Spring Championships Super NIT. As this team progresses over the summer look for them to take tournament hardware back to California.
18. East Cobb Titans (GA) - They boast solid defense and are fundamentally sound.
19. Motor City Hit Dogs Orange (MI) - The Hit Dogs come in with a recent second place finish at the Memorial Day Super NIT in Michigan picking up a win over Beaver Valley Red before falling short to Tri State Arsenal. As this team meshes together over the summer look for them to be a threat.
20. Dbat Mustangs Brady( TX) - An always strong program, Dbat has replicated that will this squad. Brady’s bunch just recently made deep runs in the MidSouth Super NIT and the Dallas Fort Worth Super NIT to put them at #20.
21. Knoxville Thunder (TN) - The Thunder come in winning the Tennessee Super NIT getting a good win over the Paulding County Vipers. They have a strong core bunch that can produce offensively. Look for them to climb the rankings over the summer.
22. Charlotte Megastars (NC) - The Megastars have not played much coming into these rankings but made a strong appearance in the Atlanta Super NIT. This team looks athletic and has a good core pitching staff that will take them far into the summer.
23. Richmond Braves National (VA) - Powerhouse Richmond Braves program looks to put another contender out on the field this summer. Despite not playing a lot of tournaments lately, look for the Braves to make noise in major tournaments in the future.
24. Team Orlando (FL) - With a 30-13 record, Team Orlando has gained the #23 spot. They have gone deep into tournaments such as the Sunshine State Super NIT and the Florida State Championships.
25. New York Outlaws (NY) - The Outlaws have a very strong team that can really hit. Recently the squad went down to Ohio for the Columbus Super NIT to defeat the 96 Express and South Oakland A’s to take the #25 ranking.
25. East Cobb Stallions (GA) - East Cobb Stallions just recently came off a win over #2 East Cobb Astros in the North Atlanta Open a few weeks back. The Stallions have not played a lot as of recently but still put out a talented starting bunch to gain the #25 ranking. The Stallions made a good run in the Atlanta Super NIT a few weeks back before the tournament was shortened by rain.