|Travelball® Nationals 10 Most Asked Questions|
Answers to the 10 most frequently ask Questions.
1. TV and Webcasting: Current TV Schedule –
It WILL expand as other regions report their schedule and they will, it will definitely be nationally broadcast, but it could be as late as the day before the first game, but this schedule below is locked in:
Camera crew on site during Open House on Sunday June 24 and throughout tournament doing interviews and recording highlights to be used during Championship Game.
XFinity On Demand - Sports - ALL Championships and last two games prior to the championship.
Webcasting Play On Sports and TravelballSelect.com, same games as On-Demand, only LIVE.
CSS (Comcast Sports Southeast) All Championships LIVE! - If you have Dish Network or DirectTV you should be able to see these games as well.
9u Thurs. 6/28 1:00 pm Eastern
10u Thurs. 6/28 2:45 pm Eastern
11u Tue 7/10 1:00 pm Eastern
12u Tue 7/10 2:45 pm Eastern
13u Mon7/30 1:00 pm Eastern
14u Mon 7/30 3:00 pm Eastern
16U Sun 7/29 2:00 pm Eastern
2. Tournament Location: East Cobb Baseball Complex (lower fields 4-8), Kell High School softball field, All Tournaments Players Park (9U only)
3. Tournament Schedule: To be communicated at the coaches' meeting at 8PM on Sunday, June 24, 2012. Each team will play two Pool Play games on Monday and two Pool Play games on Tuesday. Bracket Play starts on Wednesday and Championship games on Thursday.
4. Do you have more information about Open House?
The Travelball® National Championship Open House is Sunday June 24 from 5PM-9PM (EST) at East Cobb Baseball Complex.
Coaches and Players take Field 1 at 6:30PM for welcome by motivational speaker Jim Morris who was the inspiration for the Disney/Dennis Quaid movie The Rookie.
Teams can check-in during the Open House, buy tournament passes, take BP, participate in the Raffle to include Flat Screen TV, have fun on the inflatables (field 2), pick up player gift bags(Team Mom), collect pre-ordered T-shirts and enjoy the taste of Georgia treats. Atlanta Braves Mascot, HOMER, will be at the Open House from 6PM-7PM to greet the young ones.
5. What time are the games?
Games start at 8:00AM and last game concludes by 8:00PM.
6. Are coolers allowed in the park?
No, coolers are not allowed due to city health ordinances.
7. Is there a trainer or medical profession on site?
Yes, there will be someone at the ECB complex to handle medical emergencies.
8. What are the Pitching limitations? What are the bat restrictions? What rules are being used for this tournament?
Rules for this tournament are posted on TravelballSelect's website. Go to the Travelball® National Tournament page to find out more information about rules. These rules have been made available to coaches.
9. Are the umpires hired by East Cobb Baseball?
No, the umpires are hired by the Travelball® Tournament Director. With the tournament of this magnitude, umpires are brought in from multiple states. Local umpires will not be officiating any East Cobb Baseball team games.
10. How does a team Pre-Order Passes and Tournament T-shirts?
The Team Manager or Team Mom should collect all information (number of passes for each and number of shirts by size) and send the information via an email to Tournament Director.